Your privacy is important to Chem Process Systems Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Chem Process Systems Ltd collects and the ways in which Chem Process Systems Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Chem Process Systems Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- We collect personal and business-related information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your business needs and to conduct our business.
- We use this information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We do not rent or resell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Using personal information
Chem Process Systems Ltd may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Send information about products that you want to purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
When Chem Process Systems Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Chem Process Systems Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Chem Process Systems Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Chem Process Systems Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post:
Chem Process Systems Ltd.
15 Natraj Industrial Estate,
Vasna-lyava, Sanand – 382 170.