Engineered to deliver utmost Reliability and Efficiency
Compliance with HEI, ASME, PED & other engineering standards
Surface Condensers prima facie are the generalized terms of a Water Cooled Shell and Tube Type Heat Exchangers, that will utilize the heat of a motive liquid or gas to cool the receptive water, or in other words cool the flowing liquid.
Disposal of contaminated water is of growing concern in process operations. Where an ejector system is drawing in contaminants, a condenser that discharges directly to the drain may not be used. For such applications, ejectors using surface condensers are used. The surface condenser prevents discharge to the drain and permits recovery or treatment of undesirable wastes.
A steam jet ejector system with surface condensers normally requires more motive steam and condensing water than the one with direct contact condensers, and is the most expensive.
- Decades of design and manufacturing experience
- Compliance with HEI, ASME, PED and other design codes and engineering standards as per project requirements
- Wide range of sizes
- Experience to handle exotic and optional materials and configurations
- Provides individual equipment and consolidated packages
- Erection and Commissioning assistance and service provided